Located in Mueang Municiplaity, Ubon Road, the beautiful building belongs to Si Sa Ket nobleman Khun Ampai Panich (In Naga-siharat). Built by Chinese and Mon technicians in 1925, the Chinese style building was gracefully decorated with stucco. It is well renovated and preserved, and eventually won gold medal in the project of conversing urban architecture in 1987. The Fine Art Department has registered the building as ancient building already.
LEAVE A COMMENT